Warbears Warbears

Make war, not peace

Thousands of Newground fans have been waiting for a game like this... if they can only overcome the less than flattering thumbnail and the cutesy game title. This game has everything (except a soundtrack, which is a tad disappointing)! It is beautifully constructed with a sophisticated sense of humor and core gameplay that is enjoyable to everyone. You won't regret giving this game a try -- just don't get discouraged if you screw up a few times. EXCELLENT WORK!

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

Great potential!

I cannot stress enough the potential this game has. With a little more polish and some fine tuning, this game could be big. It takes some of the best parts about Sonic games and crams it into a nice little smash-fest. Very fun and well-made. And very reminiscent of Balloon Duel, another excellent game. I really hope I see you take this project further!

Digimaks responds:

Yeah- in fact the BOMB bouncing collision and floor collision I Kind of Kept it simple. Now I see it works, probably will improve it!

the ugly the ugly

I SURVIVED!

...Oh, wait, no I didn't.

Okay, first off, all your backgrounds were wonderful. Your characters, however... not so good. Regardless, I enjoy point-and-click style thrillers like this game all except for yours turned out to be more of simple trial and error than much thought involved with the users' actions. Also, my major complaint is: does this game even have an "ending?" I've been through all of it (I think) and you either get stabbed in the throat or killed from behind. Shocking gore and violence is no excuse for the lack of an ending, bud. I'd like to see another one of these from you where there was an actual thoughtful and interesting finale. Anyway, not bad.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Dante would be proud

This is an excellent tribute to Devil May Cry (maybe even a greater tribute to Devil May Cry 3's difficultly level). Yet, while you've got the basics all in place, this game just seems too confined. I understand that you can only do so much, but please, expand on what you have already made and try taking this to the next level. With reviews like you've gotten, you'd have to be a fool not to make a sequel to this. More enemies, more diversity, and more action! Great game!

The Makeover v0.8 The Makeover v0.8

Uhh, I don't get it...

Okay, I get the whole part about this being your submission to some art committee (or whatever), the part I'm having trouble with is: why the heck is this on the front page? I'm sorry, but this is just pointless compared to real front page material.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Limitless possibilities

There are so many different ideas you could put to use in a game like this. I was disappointed the game was so short! Please make a Mouse 2.0 with more levels, longer levels (maybe), and you could even have enemies/bosses. For example, only touching an enemy from the right direction damages it. You'd have to find it's weak spot before you could attempt to defeat it. Brainstorm some ideas and run with 'em!

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

Hm, not bad...

I actually expected that to be worse, but it wasn't too bad. The "game" part of it was actually entertaining and required an (very little) amount of skill. The "other" part I thought could have been a tad better. After all, you can go pretty much anywhere nowadays and see an image of a naked girl. You need to spice up that part... somehow. Put a little bounce in it or something -- I dunno; I'll leave the creative part up to you! Aside from content, the presentation and quality of the entire game was very satisfactory. The Samus model was basically flawless in design and everything else looked very polished. Good work, but I hope to see more expansive projects in the same genre. Perhaps a game with multiple stages where we not only strip Samus, but some other video game hotties?

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

Thou Shall Rock-ith

A very fresh and fun experiment in this relatively new twist on first-person gameplay. I find the idea to be very fun and addicting, and although there's plenty of room for improvement, it's clear you've got the basics down. I also felt the difficulty increased at an appropriate level, and the final battle definitely puts one's skills to the test. Keep it up the good work! As a suggestion, perhaps you might actually add "levels" instead of just boss fights? The screen could scroll to the right as you slashed at bats and blocked flying daggers and whatnot. Think about it, eh?

The Dead Case The Dead Case

I'm floored!

I played this game a while ago, like I'm guessing more than I year, and I never thought I'd find it again, but I've thought about it ever since. With me, it's always been all about the story, and I think The Dead Case has an extremely powerful and complex central story that would be brilliant to expand upon. An awesome game through and through -- worth the time to finish. Congrats, this one's going at the top of my favorites. Thank you.

Zombie Hunter II Zombie Hunter II

Brains... the person who made this has none...

Firstly, I don't think Resident Evil and Zombie Hunter II belong in the same sentence. Secondly, this was really bad. I'm not gonna get into all the little (or even the big) things wrong with this game, but I am gonna offer two pieces of advice. 1) If enemies can just as easily be avoided as they can be killed, why kill them? The player needs motivation to kill the enemies, such as health, ammo, points, etc. 2) Making this game multiplayer would nearly double its fun value. Think about a co-op mode for the next Zombie Hunter.